You have entered the Spectrum Zone
Quotes of Hope
What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
- Turn your disabilities into abilities.
- Everybody can, some just do it differently
- Dream the impossible dream. Fight the unbeatable foe. Strive with your last ounce of courage…to reach the unreachable star.
- Never, never, never give up!
- Believe with all of your heart that you will do what you were made to do. Orisson Swett Marden
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. Henry David Thoreau
- Progress has little to do with speed, but much to do about direction.
- Never take someone’s feelings for granted because you never know how much courage it took to show you.
- The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings. Ralph blum
- Disability is a matter of perception. If you can do just one thing well, you’re needed by someone. Martina Navratilova
- Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t. Just because traditional ways do not work, creative ways, will.
- Learn how to learn.
- Do until you have exhausted all areas before you quit…there are always many ways of doing something.
- I think a lot, but I don’t say much. Anne Frank
- Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’
- I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night. Galileo
- It’s not about being who everyone else wants you to be, it’s about being yourself and being your best at it.
- Know that there is something inside you that is bigger than any obstacle.
- Smile when it rains.
- Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. Ernest Hemingway
- The soul always knows what to do to heal. The challenge is to silence the mind.
- Life is like a piano. the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through lif’es journey remember that the black keys also create music.
- Not to spoil the ending for you, but everything is going to be okay.